The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by ThePowerfulStaraptor on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Omni~Mage wrote:http://gyazo.com/c069b1f93682cb7f89fd9dc103ecd6bd

AvianSpud, Arkiteckt, Doom Chef, SparringPanther, and Ondin are

THE P TEAM

What? Are they deleted already? If not, which thread?

_________________________________________________________
avatar
ThePowerfulStaraptor
Nice and Powerful
Nice and Powerful

Posts : 158
Cookies : 1045
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-24
Location : Snowbelle City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Omni~Mage on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:34 pm

ThePowerfulStaraptor wrote:
Omni~Mage wrote:http://gyazo.com/c069b1f93682cb7f89fd9dc103ecd6bd

AvianSpud, Arkiteckt, Doom Chef, SparringPanther, and Ondin are

THE P TEAM

What? Are they deleted already? If not, which thread?

Team Genesis Thread.

_________________________________________________________
Admin of Salvation Development.
Moderator of DevPro.
avatar
Omni~Mage
Sub Boss
Sub Boss

Posts : 89
Cookies : 1070
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-25
Location : ygopro.us

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by #assassin on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:38 pm

WildWill's not gonna be very happy about that.

Lemme get my popcorn.

_________________________________________________________


Agent Grant Ward: “We ringing the bell or knocking?”
Agent John Garrett: “Knocking, of course!”
[Doors explode]
avatar
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Posts : 790
Cookies : 1649
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-01-23
Location : spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

View user profile http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Surik on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Agent Ward wrote:
I believe you mean that he does repress shit, unlike the other mods.


>.>

I did. I was drained yesterday. And when that happens I type like a retard.

Agent Ward wrote:He's from Pojo; AKA Strarf.

Yup.

Out of curiosity, why Agent Ward and not Cookie? Not to say I don't like either but I grew accustomed to Cookie Sad

The Great Integrity wrote:Who is Surik? Considering a ban right now.

Under what premise.

Omni~Mage wrote:
I feel ya bro.

I read that WildWill blog post. Very informative. A Girl who was on the RTC and insists on asking for power and recieves it? Sounds like Shadow Nyanko to me. I hope Patrick Star sees this, I know the entire Pojo Profiteer thread hates that bitch. The other person is clearly Piccolo, thankfully I never see him outside the football thread. From the sounds of it I'd hate the guy too.

Even though I find many of those things in the blog post fair and just, that STILL doesn't excuse just how spiteful he is towards millenials to me.  The dude CLEARLY hates everything our generation stands for. Which makes it all the more ironic that he accepted Pojo's request to remod the forums. Like, seriously, I have never seen such blatant hatred towards people our age before, and he sounds like a very progressive-thinking guy. Goodness.

Also can't forget how he negged Cookie and Calm over really REALLY petty shit. That stings 2 ways; how he can neg and we can't, and it's further proof the dude really shouldn't be moderating people our age.

Also I happen to like Surik, leave him be.

Nyanko is the true evil. I don't even know why she's still allowed to trade.

Now here is where I take the other side, biased hatred like that is pretty dumb. What was it, a thread about night clubs or something that spawned this?

The spite is also not appealing, but I haven't experienced it in any way (from him, anyways), so I obviously don't harbor any resentment. But I've grown accustomed to it from family in a pretty strong way, so it's not a  big deal for me.

Not to say it should be a thing in a mod to exercise power over such petty things, but I tend not to have a big deal about these sorta things, let alone be involved. Different perspective, y'know. Ignorance on my end? Maybe. Probably.

Embarassed


Last edited by Surik on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Surik

Posts : 12
Cookies : 982
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 2011
Location : Leave me be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Surik on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Omni~Mage wrote:http://gyazo.com/c069b1f93682cb7f89fd9dc103ecd6bd

AvianSpud, Arkiteckt, Doom Chef, SparringPanther, and Ondin are

THE P TEAM

10/10 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Surik

Posts : 12
Cookies : 982
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 2011
Location : Leave me be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by #assassin on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:27 pm

My original name was Cookie.

I've actually changed my name several times on this forum.

Cookie --> Administrator --> WildCookie --> WildWill --> Grant Ward --> Agent Ward.

Oh, and don't worry about what n1ghtmare90/The Great Integrity said. He was just joking (I think...) and even if he did ban you, I would immediately revoke it.


_________________________________________________________


Agent Grant Ward: “We ringing the bell or knocking?”
Agent John Garrett: “Knocking, of course!”
[Doors explode]
avatar
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Posts : 790
Cookies : 1649
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-01-23
Location : spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

View user profile http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by The Supreme King on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:02 pm

My sarcasm would have been more obvious if I had put "rn" like I usually do.

_________________________________________________________
avatar
The Supreme King
Fellowship of the Dark Law
Fellowship of the Dark Law

Posts : 199
Cookies : 1122
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Omni~Mage on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Surik wrote:
Omni~Mage wrote:
I feel ya bro.

I read that WildWill blog post. Very informative. A Girl who was on the RTC and insists on asking for power and recieves it? Sounds like Shadow Nyanko to me. I hope Patrick Star sees this, I know the entire Pojo Profiteer thread hates that bitch. The other person is clearly Piccolo, thankfully I never see him outside the football thread. From the sounds of it I'd hate the guy too.

Even though I find many of those things in the blog post fair and just, that STILL doesn't excuse just how spiteful he is towards millenials to me.  The dude CLEARLY hates everything our generation stands for. Which makes it all the more ironic that he accepted Pojo's request to remod the forums. Like, seriously, I have never seen such blatant hatred towards people our age before, and he sounds like a very progressive-thinking guy. Goodness.

Also can't forget how he negged Cookie and Calm over really REALLY petty shit. That stings 2 ways; how he can neg and we can't, and it's further proof the dude really shouldn't be moderating people our age.

Also I happen to like Surik, leave him be.

Nyanko is the true evil. I don't even know why she's still allowed to trade.

Now here is where I take the other side, biased hatred like that is pretty dumb. What was it, a thread about night clubs or something that spawned this?

The spite is also not appealing, but I haven't experienced it in any way (from him, anyways), so I obviously don't harbor any resentment. But I've grown accustomed to it from family in a pretty strong way, so it's not a  big deal for me.

Not to say it should be a thing in a mod to exercise power over such petty things, but I tend not to have a big deal about these sorta things, let alone be involved. Different perspective, y'know. Ignorance on my end? Maybe. Probably.

Embarassed

It was in a thread in the RTC. Something about the psychology of generations. He says he has a degree in sociology and therefore understands us fairly well...yet he hates us. I recall CalmThinker, TheProtagonist, and even Baneful offering very quality rebuttals to his seemingly mechanical dislike for our generation. I'd have to dig up the thread to point out specific examples but it left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak.

It's sad you have to deal with that shit at home bro.

_________________________________________________________
Admin of Salvation Development.
Moderator of DevPro.
avatar
Omni~Mage
Sub Boss
Sub Boss

Posts : 89
Cookies : 1070
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-25
Location : ygopro.us

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by #assassin on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:40 pm

The Great Integrity wrote:My sarcasm would have been more obvious if I had put "rn" like I usually do.

Oh, you did.
I just edited it. Wink
Sorry, my inner OCD kicked in. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________________________________________________


Agent Grant Ward: “We ringing the bell or knocking?”
Agent John Garrett: “Knocking, of course!”
[Doors explode]
avatar
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Posts : 790
Cookies : 1649
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-01-23
Location : spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

View user profile http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Omni~Mage on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Aaaaaaaaaand they're all banned.

I miss them already.

_________________________________________________________
Admin of Salvation Development.
Moderator of DevPro.
avatar
Omni~Mage
Sub Boss
Sub Boss

Posts : 89
Cookies : 1070
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-25
Location : ygopro.us

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by ThePowerfulStaraptor on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Omni~Mage wrote:Aaaaaaaaaand they're all banned.

I miss them already.

They died for a good cause.

_________________________________________________________
avatar
ThePowerfulStaraptor
Nice and Powerful
Nice and Powerful

Posts : 158
Cookies : 1045
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-24
Location : Snowbelle City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Denko Rekka on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 pm

And fartrell is being a rich jay homie
avatar
Denko Rekka
Admin

Posts : 109
Cookies : 1058
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by The Supreme King on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Agent Ward wrote:
The Great Integrity wrote:My sarcasm would have been more obvious if I had put "rn" like I usually do.

Oh, you did.
I just edited it. Wink
Sorry, my inner OCD kicked in. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ay, my sarcasm doesn't show when my words are written in proper English.

_________________________________________________________
avatar
The Supreme King
Fellowship of the Dark Law
Fellowship of the Dark Law

Posts : 199
Cookies : 1122
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by The Supreme King on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Omni~Mage wrote:Aaaaaaaaaand they're all banned.

I miss them already.

On what grounds? "Disrespecting an admin" I'm sure.

They are truly martyrs.

_________________________________________________________
avatar
The Supreme King
Fellowship of the Dark Law
Fellowship of the Dark Law

Posts : 199
Cookies : 1122
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Omni~Mage on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm

I have the screencap somewhere but it said

"the group that harasses a mod together, is banned together."

they'll be back in 4 days.

_________________________________________________________
Admin of Salvation Development.
Moderator of DevPro.
avatar
Omni~Mage
Sub Boss
Sub Boss

Posts : 89
Cookies : 1070
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-25
Location : ygopro.us

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by #assassin on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Damn. WildWill doin' work, yo.

_________________________________________________________


Agent Grant Ward: “We ringing the bell or knocking?”
Agent John Garrett: “Knocking, of course!”
[Doors explode]
avatar
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Posts : 790
Cookies : 1649
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-01-23
Location : spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

View user profile http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by ThePowerfulStaraptor on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 pm

TheSparringPanther was a great guy. He gave me a last bit of rep before he passed.

_________________________________________________________
avatar
ThePowerfulStaraptor
Nice and Powerful
Nice and Powerful

Posts : 158
Cookies : 1045
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-24
Location : Snowbelle City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by ThePowerfulStaraptor on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Some spared remains.
Part two

_________________________________________________________
avatar
ThePowerfulStaraptor
Nice and Powerful
Nice and Powerful

Posts : 158
Cookies : 1045
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-01-24
Location : Snowbelle City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by #assassin on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:49 pm

What a bunch of idiots.


_________________________________________________________


Agent Grant Ward: “We ringing the bell or knocking?”
Agent John Garrett: “Knocking, of course!”
[Doors explode]
avatar
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Posts : 790
Cookies : 1649
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-01-23
Location : spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

View user profile http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by P.I Onion on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:17 am

Totally worth though.

_________________________________________________________
avatar
P.I Onion
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Posts : 86
Cookies : 1029
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2015-01-24
Location : Labrynthia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by #assassin on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:46 am

I suppose so.

I probably would've done it. Wink

How long is your ban?

_________________________________________________________


Agent Grant Ward: “We ringing the bell or knocking?”
Agent John Garrett: “Knocking, of course!”
[Doors explode]
avatar
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Posts : 790
Cookies : 1649
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-01-23
Location : spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

View user profile http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by P.I Onion on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:33 am

4 Days
until 2-2-15 at 11 PM EST

_________________________________________________________
avatar
P.I Onion
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Posts : 86
Cookies : 1029
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2015-01-24
Location : Labrynthia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by buckwheats on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:56 pm

i will move all your guys luggage back into pojo when you get unbanned like i did for shinji. if its too much for me to carry i can rent one of those rolling things to put it on.


avatar
buckwheats

Posts : 16
Cookies : 984
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Omni~Mage on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Buckwheats is the best.

_________________________________________________________
Admin of Salvation Development.
Moderator of DevPro.
avatar
Omni~Mage
Sub Boss
Sub Boss

Posts : 89
Cookies : 1070
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-25
Location : ygopro.us

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by #assassin on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:25 pm

buckwheats wrote:i will move all your guys luggage back into pojo when you get unbanned like i did for shinji. if its too much for me to carry i can rent one of those rolling things to put it on.



Hey! You didn't carry my luggage when I was unbanned!

_________________________________________________________


Agent Grant Ward: “We ringing the bell or knocking?”
Agent John Garrett: “Knocking, of course!”
[Doors explode]
avatar
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Posts : 790
Cookies : 1649
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-01-23
Location : spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

View user profile http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official WildWill Flame Bread!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum